Friday, September 12, 2008

.rindu.



I miss home....

I miss times when I can complaint about hard homeworks to my mom

I miss the times when I used to tell my father about mean boys at school or people I dont like

I miss coming home from a very boring and hard day at school

I'm jealous when I see my brother coming home from his final exam and was feeling down and was complaining it to my mom....I wish I was in his place at that time

I'm jealous when my mommy and daddy bising2 to my brother because he did not study for his exam..do his homework..or finish his project.....

I miss my brother too....

I miss the times when he used to kacau my late morning sleep and I'll chase him around the house

I miss it when he says stupid things and I can smack him hard and he won't get mad

I miss just sitting in his room watching him play WoW

I miss lepak2 with mommy and daddy petang2 and malam2 watching cite Indon

I miss them A LOT and I'm glad that I can miss them and feel close to them even though I'm here...and I'm glad that I can still talk to them whenever I feel so.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that. But, don't feel bored at school! Be patient! It is "schooling" that the sole reason you are at vandy! You may miss all that physically, but believe me in spirit you are not. And I am glad that you realize it! May Allah bless you for ever!