Tuesday, August 19, 2008

wisdom tooth

Assalamualaikum



I've been suffering from gum ache since last week and a few month ago too....so I decided to go and see the dentist *cuak cuak* I was afraid that the ache was caused by me being too lazy to brush my teeth...but2 in my defense...saye berus tauuu gigi...at least once a day..so there shouldn't be a problem with me being a un-hygenic person....huhuhu....but because of the rase saket was too painful too handle i decided to just go and see him and let him see to the problem...



So...yesterday went in to see him and told him about the swallowing .... pastuh he immediately ask for an x-ray to be done on the part yang bengkak...seksa laa rupenye nak x=ray nih...as soon as it was done...he asked from his nurse a SCAPEL...the one word I don't ever wanna hear from a doctor...any doctor...huhuhu.....so it turned out to be a GUM OPERATION..caused by my very very still small WISDOM TOOTH yang still inside my gum but was hitting on my jaw bone....sebab tuh gum saye bengkak...kesiaan gum saye

ok...sekian update pada hari ini~

wassalam

1 comment:

jie mashi said...

sakit x operation tu?
huhuhuhu... i'm having the pain right now... oh, please..any adivise... (T_T)