Friday, March 7, 2008

I Love You, MI ABA !

Assalamualaikum...

This is a very special entry. I want to wish my ummi
`

HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY !
May Allah's blessing be with you always
Thank you very very much for EVERYTHING yang Mi ajar, buat untuk adik
Adik rinduuu sangat and saaayang sangat dekat Mi
tunggu adik balek eyh..nanti dapat hadiah birthday..hehehe =D

and also a very special wish for both Mi and Aba




HAPPY 34th ANNIVERSARY !!
I love you both sooo very much
I'm really thankful for EVERYTHING yang Mi Aba did for me
I'll try my best to be the best daughter I can
and I can't wait to hug and kiss both of you soon! insyaAllah =)



I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU !

3 comments:

Bint Lazim said...

i love you too.
hehehe

Masita M. said...

your mum sure doesnt look 60 =)

Ashwaq said...

hehe..i'll tell her that....