Monday, September 3, 2007

big PICTURE

I'm already in my Junior year in college...yesssnesss!! *jumping jumping*...huhu...meaning I'll be done with college life in 1 year plus plus *grinnnn* but it also means that heavier loads of materials to be learned *BIG sigh*

As I was walking..or rather, hurrying (bangun lewat maaa =p) to class this morning, I was complaining to myself about my first class for today, why doesn't the professor explain to us about the concepts and THEN let us answer the question...but then again when I re-think about it, all the concepts and applications involved was learned in previous classes and semesters before, it is actually repeating the same concepts each and every time, the only thing that changes is the way we apply them and on what type of situation we apply them on...that's it. Sound simple rite?...huhuhu...but to actually be doing it, takes time and a LOT of thinking and discussing....

It turned out that things that I thought I learned before might be useless in the future, is actually what's important for me now...come again? I somewhat regret the way I take things for granted...



So..as a lesson for me and maybe some of you...in learning, everything is IMPORTANT...don't ASSUME that some things are best to be left out of the picture cause when you look at the big picture, you'll see the MISSING pieces ....

wallahua'lam~

No comments: