Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ahlan Wasahlan Ya Ramadhan...



Without realizing it, my favorite month of the year is just by the corner. Yup! Ramadhan is just next week insyaAllah.....next Thursday according to the calendar, we'll see how it goes.

(rase cam tulis essay laa plak) Why I love Ramadhan so much? Sadly and shamefully to say, it is the only month that I am able to make myself practice good deeds and ibadah that I set my goals on ... alhamdulillah Allah has given me chance to do so for the past 10 years of my fasting-life. What I wish for this time around is that I can achieve more and do more in this month and here is the important part, I hope I can stay istiqamah forever, not just in the month of Ramadhan...

Although Ramadhan is only a week a way, there is still no absolute promise that I'll be able to meet up with Ramadhan or even live through the month of Ramadhan. So, I don't want to wait for Ramadhan to come and only then start doing good things. Ramadhan is not the reason to our ibadah, our love towards Allah is. And Allah is always here, not only in Ramadhan....

So I say,stop holding up and let all of us collect our might, and start exercising good behaviors and let go of our bad habits ...insyaAllah

Wallahua'lam~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

akak! selamat berpuasa! :D