Thursday, October 30, 2008

best friends

copy pasted from some website.thought it suited the mood. =D..thanks to all my friends for always being there ^_^

I have a best friend. I like my best friend. But, one day, we had a stupid little fight. That stupid little fight somehow led to a big fight that had cause us to make stupid decision of not being friends with each other anymore. This hurt me so much.
i missed having a friend to talk to about everything.
talking to 10 different people about the same thing won't feel the same as talking to that best friend.
i missed making fun of the best friend.
i missed hanging out with the best friend.
i'm sorry for being a difficult person.
i'm sorry for not being a good best friend.
i'm sorry for every hurt i've done.


but...

i'm also tired of chasing after the best friend
you always said you were someone that treasures friendship
why did you say i threw it away when it was you that turn down my sorry?
shouldn't best friend look past our mistakes and forgive us when we ask for apology?
maybe losing this best friend taught me to be a better best friend to others and also show me that i don't need a best friend who feel satisfied when i'm down and can't look past my mistakes

2 comments:

Deremind said...

luv u~ =D

Bint Lazim said...

i know u luv me. haha tak pasal2