Tuesday, July 1, 2008

hantar-an

Assalamualaikum...

This post is to update those yang selalu bukak blog nih and nak tahu saye buat ape...hahaha..I sound very vain..but actually...I just wanted to share with all of you about my progress with the hantaran stuffs...I just hope that my bakal kakak ipar won't open this page or it will spoil the surprise for her...tak funn laa camtuh kann?

So..TADA~....
this is the so-called 'Bunga Mas Kahwin'...not fully finished..but..dah ade rupe laa kann?

nih plak is the dulang where the hantaran will be placed in....but we decided to change the arrangement just after I took this picture..haha..because they said that the flowers was held too close together..and basically tak cukup lawa...hahaha....but now dah siap ngan rupe baru yang cantek..but haven't snap any pictures of it yet...tungguu yeeee nanti I'll put it up..

nih laa setakat yang ade untuk di tunjuk..not muchh....i learned a lot...blaja gune glue gun..kene telitiii giler and kene kreatif...hahah..but most of the time..kene just know how to belasah2 and jadik bentuk yang boleh diterime...so there.

wallahua'lam

No comments: