Friday, November 2, 2007

absent-ness

Sorry for the very long silence...sorry to my friends..asek jer kne suruh update baru nk update kan?...huhu...it had been more than a month! It's not that I don't have anything to write about..is it as this...I kind of compose my entry in my head when there is something to say..but later on in the day I'll flush my thoughts away...by the time I'm free to write...nada..nothing..emptiness is the only thing filling my head...hahaha (giler drama) but...REALLY...I'm not as inspired as my friends are kot..=D

So...what happened? A LOT. My last entry was about the first day of Ramadhan ..So..what I have to say about what happened a month and a half later are these..

# My Ramadhan this year was not one of the best...kelemahan diri sendri mengatasi rase ingin berubah dan berjuang itu...haihhh laaa...


# My Eid was mostly sad than fun. Heh...maybe sebab puase tak best jugak kot kan? Sold my
our car on the first day of raya..smpi today pon tak setel2 lagi hal kete tuh..


# Went to Chicago for Fall Break..spent all four days there...aaaaaa..I LIKE IT A LOT..thanks to our very very
kind and loving host Akak Zed Diana..thanks! Went shopping in downtown
Chicago and also Outlet..hehe...bought me a BIG and very useful handbag and a pair of black shoes with HEELS ^_^ (finally dapat gak kasut yang sesuai...)

# Went to DC for Raya celebration at the embassy...ske ske ske..dapat roadtrip ^_^ it was funnn and dapat amek gamba lawa juge...So...I'm happy ^_^


I guess those are the eventful things in my life for the past month, besides all the usuals-studying, homework yang menggunung, lab reports yang mcm nk bunuh orang, quizzes and exams..done with one test this morning..Transport...huhu...it was good...I think I did okay..insyaAllah the result is okay too... next week 2 more exams and the week after one last exam...AND then THANKSGIVING BREAK..yoohoo...am looking forward for it....what to do? still thinking..any ideas??...I might end up staying here in Vandy- studying...preparing for the finals =P...NO kidding..rite...I'll update later...tata~!


P/S: dah ade iPod nano sekarang...sukeee~ :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and hardly found any specific details on other sites, but then great to be here, seriously, thanks...

- Josh