Friday, June 22, 2007

A New Start

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim...

It has been the longest time since I blogged...longest ever..and I don't know whether this one will ever last too or not...but...we shall see how things goes...insyaAllah I will try my best to keep things updated at all time...huhu..what I'm afraid of the most is loosing the touch ..haha...how can you lose something you never had rite?..so..bear with me people..if there is any.

Why am I blogging again? I dunno myself..but I guess..it's because of the things that had happen or is happening in and about my life...very interesting things indeed...things that made me think and make me wanna story it out...and also...because people around me do blog...haha..I admit it....when I read my friends' blogs, they made me wanna write about all the issues, or stories too...and one last reason is..to improve my English..I've noticed that..since I don't have that many English-speaking friends to talk to, my English have become rusty...yuckkk...I don't even like the way I pronounce any English words too...say that I'm exaggerating...but it's the truth people! Even saying a simple 'thank you' or 'how are you' seems to sound like a very strange things to my ears...aiiyoooo...so...I hope these reasons are good enuff for me to start blogging again...insyaAllah...

and oh..oh...here is the link to my old one...the one that I abandoned more than a year ago..sorry! >>Heart to Speak

until my next post...be good and take care! ^_^

No comments: